The single and double surface dressing treatments aim to improve road skid resistance, aesthetically restore the existing road surface and make the surface completely waterproof, in turn extending the service life of the road pavement. They are particularly suitable for resurfacing worn sections of the road, where the friction needs to be restored, in order to ensure that surface waters drain away, thus reducing the risk of aquaplaning and providing good ice formation resistance. The treatments are carried out using a special combination machine - which provides the correct dose - on the existing road pavement, via the simultaneous application of modified bitumen emulsion and small various-sized and coloured stones.
There are two different types of layered road surface treatments:
- Single layer: this is used when the existing road surface has completely lost its friction but does not have any depressions or cracks.
- Double layer: this is used when the existing road pavement has lost its friction and is also cracked.
- Increased skid resistance and decreased braking distances
- The pavement’s service life is extended
- The worn surface is waterproofed
- Excellent price-performance ratio
All our services
The careful execution and use of avant-garde technologies, in addition to the high professionalism and expertise of its collaborators and workers, have led the road construction company to be able to offer a service of the highest quality that fully satisfies the needs of each customer.